Do you want your child to have an opportunity to switch musical instruments if they choose? Are you afraid of feeling “stuck” with an instrument because they have outgrown the instrument you paid for?
At the Lohse Studio of Music, instruments are available for either purchase or rental. Our Rent to Own Program provides an effective method for a student to use an instrument matched to his or her skill level. As the student progresses so can the quality of the instrument without the need to make a new purchase. The Rent to Own Program consists of the following:
- One of our available instrument packages is selected.
- A credit card on file is all that is required to rent to own the instrument. A deposit of 1/2 the value of the instrument purchase price is also an option.
- A monthly rental fee is paid over the indicated rental period.
- At the end of the rental period, usually 3 to 4 months, the student has the option of either obtaining a new instrument package or purchasing the existing package.
- All rental payments are applied toward the purchase of the instrument. You may, however, return the instrument at any time during the rental period.
- A 50% credit is offered toward the next size up or upgrade for all outfits. 100% credit offered on all intermediate models in excellent condition. The available packages for either purchase or rental can be viewed and ordered by clicking on the below listed links. The specific rental and credit terms are contained in the descriptions for each package.
Please view our available instrument packages: